Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jenny McCarthy Body Count


When will Jenn-ay kill her 500th person? Will your family be affected by a nearly eradicated disease because your neighbor watched Jenny on Oprah? Watch it all unfold at Jenny McCarthy Body Count!

In college I would have agreed to have Jenny McCarthy's babys. That's only because she was in Playboy, and I was in college. And single. And she hosted Singled Out on Mtv. It seemed like a good plan at the time.

But in reality, she's just an idiot. To the point of being criminally so. She used to get paid to be an idiot on TV part time. Now she's a full time idiot, trying to convince the world that her son has autism because she vaccinated him, therefore no-one else should vaccinate their kids either.

Time's not completely horrible article on the subject quotes her as saying,
"What number does it have to be ... for people just to start listening to what the mothers of children who have autism have been saying for years ... I told my pediatrician something happened ... after [he was vaccinated] ?... Boom — the soul was gone from his eyes." Later, when Oprah read a comment from the CDC stating that the vast majority of the science to date did not support her assertion, McCarthy replied, "My science is Evan. He's at home. That's my science."
Uhhhm. That's actually not science at all. That's just a coincidence. One of the funniest stories I ever heard was when a friend of mine told me his dog crapped a sock. Because he ate a sock. The it came out of him later. If Jenny McCarthy heard this story she would say socks must come from when dogs poop them out. And when you tell her that that assertion is not supported by science, she'll say, "My science is Mugsy. He's at home. That's my science."

Jenny blames the MMR (Measles Mumps and Rubella) most of all. Reia has indeed had this vaccine. No soul lost yet. I'd be willing to keep posting updates on this but I'd rather spend all my time looking around my backyard for some new socks. Sorry.

No comments: