Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Trapster: Social Networking with an Actual Purpose!



Trapster is a smartphone app that helps locate speed traps and other road hazards WORLDWIDE.

As one who is passionate about the scope and role of government in our lives, I believe that speeding tickets are one example of misplaced resources and government out of control. I have very detailed and specific reasons for this which I won't explain here. Suffice it to say that if you, like me, wish to avoid speed traps as well as accidents, heavy traffic, and many other hazards, you should install Trapster on your smartphone and register a free account.

Even if you don't have a smartphone, you should go to their website (trapster.com), register, review the Google Maps powered database often, and contribute to the community.

The free registration is not required to view the map on your phone or the site, but is required for you to contribute to the database, which I strongly encourage you to do.

And let me know what you think of it!

No comments: